Executive Administrative Assistant:
East Valley Community Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) serving the East San Gabriel and Pomona valleys for the past 47 years. We are a mission-driven organization providing quality and accessible health care to our communities through our multi-practice facilities and excellent healthcare professionals. Our mission is to provide access to excellent health care while engaging and empowering our patients, employees and partners to improve their well-being and the health of our communities.
We have an exciting opportunity to bring onboard an Executive Administrative Assistant to support our Executive Team. This highly skilled individual will be responsible for ensuring efficient administrative workflows by proactively anticipating needs and offering effective solutions and maintaining effective communications. He/she will support the Executive Team in matters of high confidentiality and sensitivity.
Essential Position Functions and Duties:
- Provides comprehensive administrative support services to the Executive team.
- Provides sophisticated organization and calendar management. Prioritizes inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts with little guidance; makes judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements. Schedules internal and external meetings. Handles logistics for internal meetings.
- Administers and prioritizes all communications. Composes routine communications as required. Handles all calls and visitors with grace, sophistication and professionalism.
- Records, transcribes and distributes meeting minutes. Prepares agendas and support materials for meetings held by the Executive Unit.
- Collects and enters timesheet information for management team and medical providers into the payroll system.
- Assists in the preparation of grants applications to public and private entities.
- Prepares, distributes and maintains excel reports as required.
- Maintains a “user friendly” filing system for the Executive Unit.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5-years of experience as Executive Administrative Assistant to C-level staff
- High Level Discretion and Confidentiality
- High Level of verbal and written communication
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Full Comprehension of office management systems and procedures.
- Exemplary planning and Time Management Skills
- Knowledge of all current Windows based programs.
- Ability to work under pressure without extensive supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily workload
*Disclaimer: This position description indicates in general terms the type and level of work performed and responsibilities held by the employee(s) occupying this position. Duties described are not to be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
East Valley offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits to include: medical, dental, vision, and defined contribution retirement plan. You will also enjoy work-life balance with paid time off and paid holidays throughout the year.
How To Apply:
Please apply to this position by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your current resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Applicants who fail to state salary requirements will not be considered for the position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job posting.
EOE is the Law. It is the stated policy of EVCHC to conform to all the laws, statutes, and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities and affirmative action. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information & Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We prohibit Retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint or otherwise oppose discrimination.