Executive Administrative Assistant to CEO & CMO
To provide administrative support to the Executive Office supporting the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and the Chief Medical Officer (CMO). This position is responsible for providing administrative services to the Executive Office facilitating the effective and efficient workflow and communication. Supports the CEO, CMO, and Management Team in matters of high confidentiality and sensitivity.
Overall Job Scope:
- Provides comprehensive support services to the Executive Office that ensures a professional, responsive and effective experience with the organization as a whole.
- Provides sophisticated organization and calendar management. Prioritizes inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts with little guidance; makes judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Administers correspondence, manages incoming calls, and prioritizes phone messages, emails and mail. Handles all calls and visitors with grace, sophistication and professionalism
- Has the ability to anticipate the needs of the Executive Office and proactively offers appropriate, timely, and effective solutions.
Major Position Responsibilities and Functions:
- Function as liaison between CEO/CMO and agency staff.
- Function as liaison between CEO/CMO and outside entities, providing appropriate responses to inquiries about the agency as required.
- Responsible for the scheduling of internal and external meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel arrangements for CEO/CMO.
- Responsible for the handling of incoming and outgoing mail for the CEO/CMO.
- Works closely with CEO, CMO, Operations staff, and other Executive and Administrative staff regarding audit/survey preparation.
- Format and word process correspondence, reports, forms, etc., including proofreading and editing. Compose and draft routine correspondence, as required. Input data on contract documents/reports to the Federal, State and County agencies, private foundations and other entities.
- Assist CEO, Planning & Development Director and Fundraising Director in the preparation of grants and applications to County, State, and Federal agencies and private foundations. Responsible for the final formatting and pagination of all grants and applications being submitted by the Executive Unit. Ensure that all corporate documentation requirements are met and uploaded appropriately.
- Responsible for the recording, transcription and distribution of the meeting minutes and support materials for the Board of Directors, Risk Management, Executive, and Finance Committees and any other meetings called by the CEO/CMO. Assist with planning and logistics of meetings called by the CEO/CMO and/or the Board of Directors.
- Maintains Paid Time Off (PTO)/Other Absences schedule for all providers
- Maintains Independent Physician Association (IPA) information including but not limited to Emergency Room follow-up, new member list, and incentive forms.
- Maintains Patient Satisfaction and patient grievance information.
- As necessary, responsible for travel arrangements for other agency staff (includes flight arrangements, hotel accommodations, seminar registration, etc.).
- Responsible for addressing incoming and outgoing phone calls, messages, mail for the CEO and CMO.
- Distribute reports, documents, and other materials to members of the management team as appropriate.
- Perform collection and facilitate the timesheet payroll process for the management team and medical providers to be approved by CEO and CMO.
- Timely processes expense reimbursement for the CEO and CMO.
- Utilize and maintain a “user friendly” filing system for the Executive Unit.
- Distribute and logs out payroll checks to West Covina staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Position Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Executive Administrative Assistant to C-level staff
- Bachelor’s Degree, or proven experience as an executive administrative assistant
- High Level Discretion and Confidentiality
- High Level of verbal and written communication
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Full Comprehension of office management systems and procedures.
- Exemplary planning and Time Management Skills
- Knowledge of all current Windows based programs.
- Ability to work under pressure without extensive supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily workload
Working Conditions/Physical/Mental Abilities and Processes:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Duties are performed primarily in an office setting.
- Work requires periods of standing, sitting, lifting, turning, twisting, walking, pushing, pulling, reaching, speaking, hearing, seeing and ability to articulate clearly.
- Ability to stand, sit, stoop, kneel, and bend in order to retrieve files and records.
- Ability to work with personal computer for long periods of time.
- Ability to write notes, track and graph records and reports.
- Ability to work productively in a small office space used by multiple employees.
East Valley offers competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that will enrich your Personal, Financial, Career, Health, and Community Well-being. Our benefits package offered to eligible employees include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, 403b plan, and paid time off (holiday, birthday, vacation, and sick leave)
How to Apply:
Please send an updated resume/cover letter with hourly pay rate expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job posting.
EOE is the Law. It is the stated policy of EVCHC to conform to all the laws, statutes, and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities and affirmative action. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information & Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We prohibit Retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint or otherwise oppose discrimination.