Part-Time Executive Administrative Assistant:
East Valley Community Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) serving the East San Gabriel and Pomona valleys for the past 48 years. We are a mission-driven organization providing quality and accessible health care to our communities through our multi-practice facilities and excellent healthcare professionals. Our mission is to provide access to excellent health care while engaging and empowering our patients, employees and partners to improve their well-being and the health of our communities.
We have an exciting opportunity to bring onboard an Executive Administrative Assistant to support our Chief Medical officer (CMO). This highly skilled individual will be responsible for ensuring efficient administrative workflows by proactively anticipating needs and offering effective solutions and maintaining effective communications. He/she will support the CMO in matters of high confidentiality and sensitivity.
Essential Position Functions and Duties:
• Provides comprehensive administrative support services to the CMO;
• Administers and prioritizes all communications. Composes routine communications as required. Handles all calls and visitors with grace, sophistication and professionalism;
• Records, transcribes and distributes meeting minutes. Prepares agendas and support materials for meetings held by the CMO.
• Collects and enters timesheet information for medical providers into the payroll system.
• Prepares, distributes and maintains excel reports as required.
• Maintains a “user friendly” filing system for the CMO.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Minimum 5-years of experience as Executive Administrative Assistant to C-level staff
• High Level Discretion and Confidentiality
• High Level of verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Full Comprehension of office management systems and procedures.
• Knowledge of all current Windows based programs.
• Ability to work under pressure without extensive supervision.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily workload
East Valley offers a competitive salary and defined contribution retirement plan. You will also enjoy work-life balance with paid time off and paid holidays.
Please apply to this position with your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job posting.
EOE is the Law. It is the stated policy of EVCHC to conform to all the laws, statutes, and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities and affirmative action. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information & Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We prohibit Retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint or otherwise oppose discrimination.