We have an exciting opportunity to bring onboard a QI Manager who is passionate, resilient, and is capable of influencing our culture positively. This person is responsible for the oversight of clinical data analytics in order to ensure a proactive approach to the improvement of quality of care and patient clinical outcomes. This position will directly report to the Chief Medical Officer.
Essential Position Functions and Duties:
Responsibility 1: 30%
- In collaboration with the IT team, develop appropriate algorithms, rules, and predictive analytics to continually enhance the value of information provided to users and assist care teams in utilizing created software/applications to meet regulatory and clinical guidelines/standards.
Responsibility 2: 30%
- Lead the development and management of clinical analytics and data validation to support East Valley’s Leadership Team in their decision-making process in regards to clinical quality improvement. Tracking and trending of performance measures to drive quality improvement initiatives.
Responsibility 3: 20%
- Develop methods for data collection and extraction through i2iTracks, NextGen, and other applications.
Responsibility 4: 10%
- In collaboration with the CMO and COO, ensure QI plans meet clinical standards of care and progression for achieving Meaningful Use (MU) requirements. Ensure the progression, maintenance, and compliance of Patient Centered Medical Home Recognition measures.
Responsibility 5: 10%
- Supervise the performance of staff within the QI department including hiring, training, evaluation and, as required, administration of performance improvement activities.
Skills and Qualifications:
Education: Minimum Bachelor of Science degree in Health Science, Administration, or related field.
Experience: Minimum 1-2 years of progressive experience in data analytics and quality improvement, preferably within a federally funded health center.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in data collection, analysis, presentation and delivering care to persons with chronic diseases
- Must demonstrate integrity, sound judgment, demonstrated leadership skills, and strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills needed, strong organizational ability required.
- Skilled in the use of all Microsoft Office applications.
- Working with disadvantaged populations, knowledge of health disparities, exposure to i2i Tracks and NextGen highly preferred.
East Valley offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits to include: medical, dental, vision, and defined contribution retirement plan. You will also enjoy work-life balance with paid time off and paid holidays throughout the year.
Please apply to this position with your current resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Applicants who fail to state salary requirements will not be considered for the position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job posting.
EOE is the Law. It is the stated policy of EVCHC to conform to all the laws, statutes, and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities and affirmative action. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information & Testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We prohibit Retaliation against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to the employer or the government, or against any individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint or otherwise oppose discrimination.